Customers can purchase a membership to receive bulk session credits or pay to access a specific product your program is offering. Memberships can be billed monthly, quarterly, or yearly.💸
Memberships go through a series of statuses as it is created, purchased, and automatically charged each billing period.
- Incomplete: The membership has been created but has not been paid for.
- Scheduled: The membership has been created and is scheduled for an automated payment on a specific date.
- Active: The membership has been paid for in the current billing period.
- Past Due: The membership failed an automated payment for the billing period and will retry in 3 days.
- Unpaid: The membership failed to process, and the previous status was 'Incomplete.'
- Trialling: The membership is currently in the trial period.
- Cancelled: The membership has been cancelled, and will no longer allocate credits or process payments.
- No Payment Method: The customer has no online payment method associated with their account, and the payment will fail when they are automatically charged at the next billing period.