Keeping track of all the numbers in your program can be a lot of work, especially with so many moving parts to manage. Fortunately, Citrus is here to help! With its advanced analytics configuration and user-friendly graphs, it's easy to understand all your program's data right from your Dashboard. 📊
What does each of the graphs mean?
- This is your total revenue. The dollar amount of how much your program has earned.
- This is your feedback scale. This shows how satisfied your customers are with your services.
- This graph how many new customers have registered to come to your events.
New connected customers:
- This graph shows how many customers have linked their profiles to your program.
Spend per customer:
- Here you can view the average amount that your customers have spent towards your program during one checkout process.
- This is the growth of your customer base, which is the number of new customers/contacts that have joined your program.
- The number of new membership subscriptions in the last period.
New session credits:
- The number of new session packages purchased in the last period.