Any paid or partially paid orders can be refunded by the customer, requested to be refunded by customers, or refunded by you through your Citrus Dashboard. You must configure your cancellation and refund policies to determine when orders can and cannot be refunded. 💰🔄
Configure your Cancellation and Refund Policies
Camp Refund Policy: will display to your customers on your event detail page
Automatic Refund Policy: may be enabled for orders with one registration and allows customers to refund orders themselves. You can enable whether customers cover the fees or you cover the fees.
Session Cancellation Policy: displays to customers on your event details page.
Steps to Refund an Order
1. Select 'Financials' on the lefthand panel.
2. Find the order you wish to refund from the list of orders.
3. Click on the menu to the right of the order and select 'Issue Refund.'
4. Fill out the refund details in the form:
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Choose which order items should or should not be refunded. By deselecting an item, the order amount will still be returned to the customer but the registration or membership will remain active.
7. Click 'Continue'
8. Review the details of the refund and